We offer employment consulting to businesses, organizations, and municipalities that are seeking continuous improvement in employment law compliance and effective, respectful workplaces. We provide one-on-one and group consulting sessions on employment matters that matter!
Policies set the expectation for actions. Deficient policies or improper action lead to risk exposure for your employees and organization. Unenforced policies signals to the workforce that management doesn’t care about maintaining organizational standards. Together we will work to ensure you have a comprehensive, relevant policy manual that provides the proper guidance, while remaining in compliance with applicable state and federal laws.
- Sexual harassment is unlawful and that it is unlawful for anyone to retaliate against an individual for filing a complaint of sexual harassment or cooperating in an investigation of a complaint for sexual harassment;
- A description and examples of sexual harassment;
- The range of consequences for employees who are found to have committed sexual harassment;
- The process for filing internal complaints regarding sexual harassment and the contact information for the person(s) to whom complaints should be made;
- The identity of the appropriate state and federal employment discrimination enforcement agencies and directions on how to contact such agencies, and
- The policy should also assert the employer’s commitment to investigate any complaint of sexual harassment
Contact Dina to get started on a consulting track that is right for you.